8/30/07

Here is quote most people cannot relate to...

The easiest kind of relationship for me is with ten thousand people. The hardest is with one.
- Joan Baez

I totally understand what you mean. But instead of 10,000 people, I'm lucky if it's 50. Out of that 50 I'm lucky if half of them aren't watching sports on television...

Has there really been that many times where 10,000 people crowed stands JUST to see Joan Baez? I always thought Joan Baez was tossed into those big music festivals as kind of an intermission. You know time for the crowd to wash the vomit off and take more acid for the next ROCK band. Can you imagine a crowd of 10,000 Baez fans? The overwhelming smell of Patchouli comes to mind...

2 comments:

Jackson said...

I know it's hard to believe, but Joan was a superstar in the early/mis sixties - she was huge. I don't really get it, but it's true.

Tony Alva said...

My mother digs Joan and when she's on the piano, we'll call out tunes so we can snicker at them.