8/25/07

Guitar of the week

Now I have my new banner image, I will be POSTING my "guitar of the week" brought to by WILLIE'S AMERICAN GUITARS in beautiful Saint Paul, MN.
Remember, if you EVER come to the Twin Cities of Minnesota and you DON'T visit Willie's, you WILL have you guitar card revoked.



Guitar of the week...


2006 Rick Turner Renaissance Model 1C-LB $3500

Now you can be just like Lindsey Buckingham. From my understanding, if you pay $3,500.00 for this guitar, it comes with documented proof you once had sex with Stevie Nicks... I may be wrong on this.

4 comments:

Jackson said...

I always wondered about that Guitar, I assumed that Lindsay's was a custom deal made for him. At that price, it might as well be.

I suppose the hairdo, arrogance, and incredible talent come seperately.

Tony Alva said...

Man, I'd buy that guitar if I could sleep with Stevie Nicks. She's still hot in my book. I love the guitar of the month idea. So far all of them have been VERY tasty.

Mike Lewis said...

you mean guitar of the week dude...

all the guitars are linked to willies - it's such a cool store. the get new stuff on a regular basis - check out their site often.

Jackson said...

I'm thinking about getting a 5 watt deal, is the Epiphone Valve Jr. the only one out there?