10/11/07

Researcher: Humans will wed robots
Human male nerds will someday wed robots,
women will keep their robots in their top drawer

I wonder if the researcher who wrote about how Humans will wed robots, is also an on-line gamer? It would make perfect sense.

If the government allows humans to wed robots, we are going to have a lot pissed off gay people running around.



ROBOT WIFE: Honey does my ass sensor look calibrated in this dress?
NERD HUSBAND: Of course honey, your ass sensor looks as calibrated as the day I formated your hard drive!
ROBOT WIFE: Oh Honey, you are the greatest carbon life form.
(hugging)
NERD HUSBAND: Honey don't squeeze so hard or at least put a pillow on your robot boobs if you want to cuddle.
ROBOT WIFE: What the hell is that supposed to mean?! What is wrong with my Robot boobs? They are perfect!
(Robot wife storms out of the room and walks through the wall)
NERD HUSBAND: What's wrong honey
ROBOT WIFE: NOTHING!
NERD HUSBAND: Are you mad?
ROBOT WIFE: Of course I'm not mad, I don't have emotions - I can't help it you hate my Robot Boobs!
NERD HUSBAND: I don't hate them, they are fine... how many guys can say their wife's boobs shoot lasers, have GPS, Red Bull dispensers and hold over 50gigs of music and videos! I love your Robot Boobs! Now come over here so I can give you a kiss and check my email.
ROBOT WIFE: I love you husband, lets go "plug and Play"...
NERD HUSBAND: Sure! but first let me download this episode of "Stargate SG-1".

1 comment:

Jackson said...

Hue, you crack me up. I will have to link to this.