10/25/07

Halloween is 6 days away! here are some great costume ideas
Part I Scary Costumes


First up we have one of the spookiest ideas yet, Michelle Malkin. Watch as children run for their lives when you sport this horrific mask. Remember, you have to sell this costume, so brush up on your smarmy / know-it-all / I wish I was Ann Coulter attitude. (the last one will be the hardest).
If you are going out as a couple, one of you could go as Geraldo Rivera, but remember whoever dresses like Mr. Rivera has to continually spit on Malkin.




Anna: the Drug addled clown. Yeah... I think it's been long enough. This costume comes with the rubber mask (pictured above), blond wig, heroin and approximately 600 oxycodone. Total cost of costume - $3,500.00.

If you are going out as a couple (or to be more realistic - threesome), may I suggest one of you going as a "dignity" - and (if there is 3 of you) one of you go as "sobriety". When you arrive at the party, Dignity and Sobriety should elude Anna.



POPE on Fire - this by far is the most dangerous, scary as well as expensive costume in the list.

This is what you need:
1. Solid Gold Thrown
2. Sold Gold Trimmed mu mu with Jaunty / Catholic sash (trimmed in solid gold of course)
3. Solid Gold Trimmed beany hat (gold trimmed Yarmulke will work as well).
4. Haunch.
5. Cane
6. 5 gallons of gasoline.
7. Matches.

Underwear not required (if you want to be authentic) as Priests just see undergarments as "mood killers" for those who are counseling young lads. Which brings me to the "if you are going as a couple" portion of this costume...
If you are going out as a couple, a good second costume would be: Alter boy, Young boy demon, or Solid Gold Nun.
This is sure to be crowd pleaser, so be sure to bring lots of smores.

3 comments:

Tony Alva said...

I've got a costume party Saturday night and am lost for ideas on a costume. I like yours but am a little on the plus side and son't want to set myself on fire.

Any other ideas you've got for me? My kid will bum if I don't come up with something.

Jackson said...

Hue, you need to get paid for this, you can't just give away the funny like this.

The fuckin' Pope.....hee hee....nine out of ten of my bowel movements resemble one Pope or another......

Cup said...

Watching Michelle Malkin makes me cry.

Want a cheap yet groovy holiday costume? Try the opening credits for “The Twilight Zone”! This photo is quite popular on Flicker, for some reason.