10/19/07

Just in time for Christmas
The Hello Kitty assault rifle


GlamGuns.com! Your one stop shop for Glamorous Weaponry for girls, is announcing the release of their new, Hello Kitty Signature AK-47 (pictured). For around $1,000.00 your daughter will be the envy of the neighborhood. This weapon comes with an extra 50 round clip with the Hello Kitty picture displayed on the bottom. This is a limited run of only 500, so don't have your daughter upset because all her friends have one of these and all she has is last year's, Backyardigans Tec-9 Machine Gun Pistol.

My 4 year old is going to love it! She can hang it on the wall right next to her Hello Kitty Guitar.

1 comment:

Tony Alva said...

I'm glad you provided the link because I'd have never beleived the rifle thing to be true.

My little girl saw that HK strat on the wall last time we were at Guitar Center and insisted I get it. Lucky for me theuy didn't have a lefty so I had an excuse.