9/17/07

LET'S
PLAY
HOCKEY!!!!!

This is my second consecutive season of NOT watching ANY professional football - Fuck em - No more Football! The NFL has now became the same "shit fest" as the NBA (Both of which I used to truly love)..
I will NEVER be a soccer fan (I can't wrap the old cranium around that one).
Now, I get my football jones with College football - I'm digging Ohio State these days, My wife is only half excited about my new football policy. If I was a Gopher Football fan... Well, I may as well be a Vikings fan... a disappointed, drunken, angry, broken man.
In Minnesota, we are born into this world with hockey sticks in our hands - and after a LONG, HOT, SUMMER *** THIS STORY *** made my day! It truly shows the passion we have for "stick" in Minnesota.

4 comments:

Jackson said...

Hockey time indeed, as usual I'm bucking for my Canucks. I look forward to the season.

Chrispy shares your feelings for the NFL, and I must say your reasoning is sound.

I can't give it up - I've been looking forward to Football all year, though all my teams have been letting me down big time.

Go Jets
Go Canucks

Mike Lewis said...

I have to say yesterday I found myself fighting a strange urge to see some football - I'm glad I didn't.

Tony Alva said...

It's business as usual for our Falcons this year, so I'm not let down by their suckiness.

My college teams will suck, but it's still a great game to follow and attend. The 8:00 game this past weekend was awesome!

The Wild jersey is the best one in the whole league. I think I'll ask for one for Xmas this year. I hope they make fat guy sizes.

Mike Lewis said...

this is minnesota, of course they have fat sizes!

May I suggest a Pierre-Marc Bouchard, #96 jersey.