9/25/07

"We have no Homosexuals in Iran"
- President Hank Ahmadinejihad

That is because BOTH Iranian Homosexuals are currently in New York.

Best part of the Ahmadinejihad speech is when he went into his stand-up routine:

"Let me tell a joke here, I think the politicians who are after atomic bombs, or testing them, making them, politically they are backward, retarded."

Let's start "zingin the Retards" right away - it's a sure way to get the crowd behind you... If things don't work out with this whole Puppet dictator thing - I'll bet he could get a job on Stern.

Oh yeah, NOW I get it, "Retards" are executed in Iran, and not publicly humiliated on the radio... Scratch what I said about Stern.

2 comments:

Tony Alva said...

If this douche wasn't anything but a dog on the mullah's leash he'd be worthy of assination. I think the mullahs feed him outragous stuff to say and then snicker as he repeats the stuff publically.

Mullahs: Let's tell him to claim the 9/11 attacks were carried out by a Jewish conspiracy He He He...

Jackson said...

I think he thinks that 'homosexual' meand 'good tv show' or something.....