9/19/07

Mother Goldstein saw Oprah's Autism show...

I just watched the Oprah show on TIVO - I have counted to ten...
Here is what I have taken from the experience, Jenny McCarthy has a kid with Autism...

Oprah: But tell us about Jim Carrey
Audience: Ooooooooo

It would have been nice if Oprah had one expert guest on the panel, instead we got Holly Robinson Pete, and Jenny McCarthy giving us the "411" on "What a girl should do".

I am happy when Autism gets a nod, because Autism is my cause... Unfortunately, a celebrity face is needed for your cause to be noticed. This week, it's Oprah, Holly, and Jenny... Thanks girls.

I have to say, Holly Robinson Pete was more informative than Jenny... count to ten... think positive...

Jenny did have one bit of advice I think is great for ANYONE who knows ANYONE with a child with autism... Offer to babysit! it sounds so simple but it's the BEST advice I have EVER heard.

No comments: