9/19/07

Jackson: Obama is TOO White

Jesse Jackson says Obama is “acting like he’s white"...

What does that mean? Does he own more than 3 Rush CDs? Play hockey? Hunt? Fish? LISTEN TO Ted Nugent?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

NOTE: I only say these things because I am the whitest person I know, and these are things that came to me off the top of my head... And I'm actually listening to Ted Nugent right now (the one with stormtroopers and snakeskin cowboys, I believe it is called Ten Nugent).

I am not a big Obama supporter, but Jesse needs to have a coke and smile and shut the f up.

2 comments:

Tony Alva said...

Jesse Jackson is as big a moron as they come next to Al Sharpton. They stay out in front by keying on African American xeno fears. Racial injustice exists that's for sure, but these guys make their living off of keeping the people they claim to represent firmly divided from the rest of America.

I may not support Obama for president THIS time around (I think he's WAY too green for the job right now), but one thing I do like about his approach is that he seems to be committed to being everyone's president which is what Jesse and many other AA candidates nat'l & local seem to forget sometimes IMHO.

It's sort of a macrocosm of the current hip hop world. Many MC’s play down their white following never really acknowledging them at all, yet a whopping 70% of hip hop music is purchased by Caucasians which is cool really. Speaks to the melding of the cultural divide, but musicians are free to acknowledge/ignore any segment of their audience they choose, but politicians do it at their own peril.

Jackson said...

Driving past Obama's house last night I saw a pick-up on blocks in his yard.