11/5/07

New Drug Alert!

I have always tried to know what is going on with the kids, but when I read this New Drug Alert! I was floored!

Have you heard of the new drug for all the Cooligans? JenKem!

That's because Jenkem's active ingredients are urine and fecal matter, hence its street names like "Butthash" and "Fruit from Crack Pipe."


I guess the good news is JENKEM labs are not as dangerous as meth labs... in fact most homes have JENKEM labs... they're called toilets!

Advice to all you kids high on the "ButtHash", I don't think mints will work, Not even Altoids.

I guess what I am most worried about is, if this drug catches on, the PSAs are going to be horrible... "I learned it from watching YOU dad!"

2 comments:

Cup said...

Is this for real???

Tony Alva said...

I remember in the spring at our highschool guys from across the river would bring garbage bags of hothouse home grown weed to the school parking lot and sell the still wet weed for $5.00 a handful. The whole school smalled like weed from all of it stashed in lockers. Since most of the time the male and female plants weren't separated, it wasn't the best stuff but for five bucks what the hell right? EVERYBODY was walking around hacking like they had the plague or something.

I'll take the smell of crappy HG weed over the biproduct of this high anyday of the week.