11/24/07

Meet the women who won't have babies - because they're not eco friendly

Attention all annoying people... do this.

"At the age of 27 this young woman at the height of her reproductive years was sterilized to 'protect the planet'."

Don't get me wrong, saving the planet is a noble cause, but being down right annoying is another thing entirely. I'm no saint and I annoy plenty of people (just ask my wife), but give me a break STERILIZE YOURSELF TO PROTECT THE PLANET?!?!?!?!?

Here's an idea, have LOTS of PROTECTED SEX to save the planet!

1 comment:

Tony Alva said...

""Having children is selfish. It's all about maintaining your genetic line at the expense of the planet," says Toni, 35."

I'm sure she looks upon us procreators with arrogant distain. Put her on the "No Fly" list and leave her in the UK.