12/15/07

Song of the... Just Click Play...
Yo La Tengo


Not doing a whole hell of a lot of posting these days... I've been very busy: feeding reindeer, dealing with Elf labor disputes, and trying to get my new Sirius satellite radio to work in the sleigh.

Seriously, "Song of the... Just Click Play" is dedicated to my lovely wife. She is quite simply, a Superhero. Taking care of a child with Autism (dealing with the countless therapists coming in and out of our house - as well as trips to the "Courage Center" for occupational therapy), she also raises two "wild princesses". This week she finished her Master's Degree, wow.

"on our way to fall in love" by Yo La Tengo is a song that reminds me of our first year married (also the first year she started Grad school). It's one of those songs, when I hear it I can't help thinking about my wife and how much I love and respect her.

Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Tony Alva said...

Well done sir. What a great looking bunch you've got. One day we shall all meet.